We provide detailed consultancy advice on minimising carbon emissions
From large commercial manufacturing sites to offices and hospitals, we include design, supply of products, installation and system commissioning
Our approach is holistic, providing a turn key solution for projects which include sourcing financial or external investment after the solution is agreed and costed. Many renewable projects can be undertaken at zero up front cost to the client - being paid for by a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) i.e. utilising the savings achieved to pay off the capital cost
We have expertise in the latest technology in the following systems:
• Solar PV systems with or without battery storage, on or off grid
• Solar Thermal systems with RHI subsidies
• LED lighting design and replacement/upgrading of existing lighting including those controlled by DALI , Simmtronic, Lutron, Redwood, Phillips Interact and others
• Outdoor Solar furniture, including bus shelters, picnic benches, bike storage and charging units
• Antiviral/antibacterial lighting to minimise airborne contamination of surfaces and spread of microorganisms within indoor air spaces supplied by our sister company Lightico.co.uk
• Ground and air source heating systems with RHI subsidies
Solar systems enjoyed rapid growth and the industry expanded on the back of Government subsidies, but now these no longer exist
- Cost effective solutions matched to client consumption
- Tier 1 Bloomberg products
- Use of battery storage where appropriate
- Turn key solution from Design to installation
We have installed Commercial Lighting, Solar PV and Biomass Boilers in:Hospitals, Prisons, Warehouses, Food and Manufacturing Factories, Schools, Offices, Street Lighting, Care Homes, Call Centres, Sports stadiums, Recycling Centres
Interested in our services?
We’re here to help!
If you are considering how to reduce your energy bills but not quite sure where to start, then email us some of your details.
We will respond with an initial no obligations Zoom consultation, after which we will send out our basic data-gather sheet to start the analysis.